Alleviating pain from a whiplash injury in Amlwch
Neck and back pain, caused by bad posture, a pinched nerve or even a whiplash injury in Amlwch can make it difficult to get on with your day to day life. It makes simple tasks seem impossible and leaves you feeling miserable.
In most cases the pain will eventually ease, even if you have suffered something like a whiplash injury in Amlwch due to a road accident. But there are things you can do to make the pain go away a little faster.
- Try light exercises. You should never overdo exercise when you are suffering from any kind of injury, but a little exercise can go a long way towards helping your neck and back to regain strength. Try simple stretches and rotations to regain your full mobility, and always stop right away if you feel pain.
- Try heat and cold. Not only are these natural painkillers that will help you to carry on when you are in more pain than usual. They also help to relieve swelling and inflammation and relax all of your muscles and tendons.
- Try plenty of rest. Take some time off work and get as much rest as you can whilst you are still in pain for your injury. Take lots of naps and enjoy doing nothing for a few days whilst your injury is still bad. This will help the injury to heal more quickly.
- Get help around the house. You should still remain somewhat active when you are trying to heal, so that your muscles don’t tense up too much. Ask for help around the house to do more physically tiring activities, and for things which you may struggle with, such as vacuuming.
- Take painkillers. The quickest way to alleviate any kind of pain is to take painkillers. You should never take them for too long. Get your doctor’s advice.
How to claim compensation for a whiplash injury in Amlwch
If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Amlwch due to an accident caused by the negligence of another person, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries. The best way to find out is to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to speak to our friendly, helpful team about your accident.
Our no-win, no-fee* legal service is second to none and available to you today. If your accident happened in the last three years and you received medical attention for your injuries, we can help you make a successful claim.