Whiplash is one of the most common non-fatal injuries received after a road traffic accident, but it can be a life changer. Whiplash is a very painful ailment, which you normally get from an impact from behind or from the side.
On impact the spine is distorted into an S shape. Once the spine reverts back straight, it’s possible for a vertebrae to become dislodged. This in turn causes damage to the tissues, muscles, and tendons in the neck and back.
This injury does not only affect you in neck, you may have other symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, loss of balance and sometimes pins and needles in your arms and legs. After a collision you may not immediately feel the effects of a whiplash injury in Aldridge, it could take 36 hours to manifest itself.
The other causes of a whiplash injury in Aldridge
A whiplash injury in Aldridge can be caused by other incidents, not just road traffic accidents. Other causes of whiplash could be:
- Due to a sports injury
- Fairground rides/bumper cars
- Train journeys
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Cycle riding
- Horse riding
- Skiing accidents
Making a compensation claim for your whiplash injury in Aldridge
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the biggest law firms in the UK and we specialise in personal injury compensation claims.Open Claim Calculator
We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis so that you will not have to worry about funding your claim. No money is needed for the work to be started, and no money is needed if the claim is lost.
If you fit the criteria of:
- Not being to blame for the accident
- Sustaining injuries in the accident
- Needing medical attention for your injuries
- Being in an accident that happened no more than three years ago
Then you are entitled to compensation, and the best way to get this is to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
Like all the things we do, we have made contacting us easy. You can:
- Complete our 30-second test on our website. Just a few simple questions will let you know if you qualify to make a claim and give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
- Complete our online claim form. This will allow an adviser to assess you claim, and call you to discuss it further.
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to one of our friendly expert claims advisors. They are a mine of information, which will all be up to date and relevant regarding personal injury claims.
It is the fact that we offer a fast and efficient service that’s always puts the needs of our claimants first, that decided Esther Rantzen to recommend our services.
Not only that, this very busy lady added us to her list of other charities and organisations she believes in and became our patron in 2003. Our association with Esther is something we are very proud of, and hopefully it will continue for many years to come.