Whiplash injuries compensation claims are made by victims who have sustained the injury in an accident that was not their fault. Whiplash can be sustained in any type of accident, such as:
- A slip, trip or fall if you fall awkwardly or bang your head as you go to the ground.
- Falling off a cycle, usually if you hit a pothole or bad road service that throws you and you land with a bump.
- Some sports produce the injury on a regular basis, and if it is the normal parts of play that is fine. But just sometimes it is because of someone being reckless or acting with intention, and then that is a different matter.
- The most common way to sustain whiplash is in the rear end shunt of two cars.
- A fairground ride that has to suddenly stop can cause the same motion as a car going into the back of yours, so whip lash injuries compensation claims are common from this sort of incident.
These are just five suggestions of why victims make whip lash injuries compensation claims, the ways you could get this injury are endless.
Beware of the big dog if you do not want to be making whiplash injuries compensation claims
Large dogs can be very friendly and playful, and very pleased to see someone they know. Dogs such as Labradors will come bounding over to you and jump up to give you a nice lick or two. But if they take you unawares, they could very easily knock you over and you could very easily sustain a whiplash injury.
If the dog knows you and reacts like this, you probably know the owner as well and may not want to make a claim. But what if a large dog you do not know jumps at you aggressively? You might feel a bit different then and want to claim against the owner who should have kept the dog under better control.
Making whiplash injuries compensation claims
Making whiplash claims is exactly the same process as for all other personal injury compensation claims. The first thing is that you have to make sure you fit the criteria for making a claim and then move onto the next stage of finding the best law firm in the country to assist you.
The criteria is fairly straightforward in that someone else must have caused you injuries severe enough to have to seek medical help, sometime in the last three years, and finding the best specialist law firm in the country could not be easier, just contact Accident Advice Helpline.
As a law firm with 14 years experience behind us, we have the knowledge and expertise to give your claim the best chance of success and so confident are we that we take the financial risk of winning your claim. We will not be seeking any funds to start the work, or if the claim is lost. The no win no fee* agreement takes care of it all.