How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    West Yorkshire car accident

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Yorkshire

    You may be aware of the fact that you can action in the form personal injury claims against a negligent private landlord, with the help and assistance of 100% no win no fee* West Yorkshire car accident solicitors.

    But did you know that you might also be able to take personal injury action if you’re injured in an accident that was bought about as a result of the negligence of a housing association or council that you rent a property from?

    That’s right, the law will work in just that same way for you if you rent from a council or a housing association, as it would if you lived in a privately rented property.

    The local authority or not-for-profit organisation that is responsible for the property you live in has a responsibility to make sure that it in no way, shape or form, poses a risk of doing you an injury to you in an accident that was not your fault.

    If it fails to fulfill this, there will be a chance that you could well have a West Yorkshire car accident case on your hands.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Housing associations, council properties, and West Yorkshire car accident solicitors

    It will also be likely that the local authority or council you rent from will be responsible for any communal areas around your home, especially if you live in a block of flats.

    If you were to suffer any sort of physical and or psychological injury as a result of these not being maintained, in the manner they should be, it might be time to call a top 100% no win no fee* West Yorkshire car accident personal injury solicitor.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Imagine that you had a problem with mobility and lived on the second or third floor of a block of flats. You use a wheelchair, but this is never typically a problem as the flats you live in benefit from a roomy lift. In fact, the lift was one of the reasons you were placed there. One day, the lift breaks down. However, it takes the housing association that’s responsible for your flat a long time to fix it. Then, even though a lot of time passes there is no action taken to resolve the issue.

    During this time, you are greatly restricted. However, as you can claim personal injury compensation for psychological injury, you might be able to retain a West Yorkshire car accident solicitor such as Accident Advice Helpline and sue for compensation, if it could be proven that you suffered a psychological ailment such as depression, as a result of being unable to leave your home.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 for help with claiming, or any questions you may have in regards to the process.

    Date Published: 7th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.