We all use and rely on our hands constantly throughout our daily lives without even realising. Our hands are a complex part of our bodies. Our hands consist of different types of ligaments, tendons, muscles, joints and nerves. In just our hands alone we have twenty seven bones which could all be vulnerable to fractures at any time in our lives. Sadly due to such an intricate structure our hands very susceptible to injuries of many kinds.
The sort of injuries that many of us could get on our hands or wrists are:
- Fractures this would occur when you break one or more of the 27 bones or your hand could be crushed breaking many bones.
- Then we have Dislocations, which is when your joints move out of place and could occur in your fingers, hand or wrist.
- Sprains are also very common and can be just as painful as a break. Your wrist or fingers could get sprained in an accident.
- We could simply cut our hand or suffer from some bruising.
- In very serious cases of hand damage in accidents people can suffer from nerve damage or damaged tendons which can need surgery.
If you have injured your hand in any type of accident then you may be thinking about making West Midlands car accident claims for compensation against the responsible party.
As mentioned, all these hand injuries can be very painful and have affects on your daily life. You could also suffer from financial losses due to lost earnings if you are unable to work, or extra help costs such as childcare or housework. If your accident was not your fault, it happened in the last three years and your injury needed professional medical treatment you could be eligible to make West Midlands car accident claims to reclaim some of your losses. It doesn’t matter what type of accident you injured your hand in whether it be an accident at work, a road traffic accident, or maybe a slip or trip accident, as long as you were not to blame.
Ways to make West Midlands car accident claims for compensation
Use the experienced and professional team at the Accident Advice Helpline who has been helping innocent victims like you since 2000 to claim the compensation they are legally entitled to because of injuries from accidents that were not their own fault.
Simply give one of our compassionate advisors a call today on the free phone number 0800 689 0500 and enquire about making a personal injury claim. By calling you will not be under any obligation to go ahead with a claim if you chose not to, and our highly trained advisor’s will not pressure you in any way if you decide not to proceed.
Date Published: 15th November 2014
Author: David Brown