If you need a good Warrington law firm, then look no further
If you’ve been a resident of Warrington for some time, you’ll know that in a town with a population of over 200,000, in such a busy, built-up environment, accidents causing personal injury can often happen. Sometimes road traffic accidents can occur because so many drivers are using the motorways which surround the town. Sometimes accidents at work may occur in Warrington’s industrial, retail and public sectors, with issues such as slips, trips and falls and injuries from poor health and safety guidelines and substandard equipment or exposure to dangerous chemicals.
A Warrington law firm can make things easier
The idea of contacting a law firm to help you make a claim for personal injury compensation may seem off-putting, especially when thinking about the cost. But if you contact Accident Advice Helpline, things will be a lot easier. As well as getting your claim started, they can help you with other things too, such as contacting your insurance company, speaking with your employer, advising you about settlements, writing legal letters and even finding a second medical expert if you think that you need one.
If you’ve had an injury that was caused by the negligence of someone else within the last three years which needed the attention of a medical professional, then our solicitors would like to speak to you.
As well as compensation, there may be other things that our solicitors can help you claim for.
- You may be entitled to claim for loss of earnings.
- If you’ve lost benefits or other entitlements by being off work as a result of your accident then you may be able to claim for these.
- If you have had to pay for medical treatment or procedures then you may be able to claim this money back.
- If you have had to spend money on travel as a result of your accident then it may also be possible to claim this back.
In order to help our specialists, it would help us to know, or have access to the following:Open Claim Calculator
- The time, date and place of your accident.
- The names of any people involved, either directly or as witnesses.
- Any records of the accident or incident reports.
- Any footage, photographs or other documents from your accident.
- Any evidence of medical treatment or doctors’ reports.
No-win no-fee* means you can hire a Warrington law firm immediately
If cost is of prime concern to you, then knowing that our lawyers work on a no-win no-fee* basis may ease you mind. If you’ve had money worries because of your accident, then hiring a law firm could actually lessen the burden by helping you to claim for compensation you may desperately need.
Phone Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 (free using a landline) or 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile, where our solicitors are ready to help you.