Upper body injuries


The term upper body injuries could refer to injuries to the head, neck, shoulders, face, upper back, arms, hands or chest. These types of injuries are common in road traffic accidents or accidents at work, but they could also be sustained after a slip, trip or fall. If you have sustained injuries to your upper body in an accident that was somebody else’s fault, then Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim the compensation you deserve. There’s a three-year time limit in place to make a personal injury claim, so it’s a good idea to explore your options as soon as possible after your accident.

How did your accident happen?

You might be wondering how upper body injuries could be sustained. Here are just a few examples of the types of accident which could lead to an upper body injury:

  • Car accident causing whiplash or a broken arm
  • Slip or trip on a wet or damaged floor causing a fractured arm or wrist or upper back injuries
  • Falling from height leading to a head or neck injury
  • Something heavy collapsing on you (such as scaffolding) causing crush injuries to your chest
  • Factory accidents with heavy machinery causing hand and arm injuries

If you’ve been injured in an accident at work, on the roads or in a public place and you believe somebody else is at fault, it’s time to seek advice from a personal injury lawyer. Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so there are no upfront legal fees to worry about.

Should you make a claim?

If you have suffered upper body injuries, either minor or more serious ones, then get in touch with our team of expert advisors today. It’s totally free to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a 100% no win, no fee* claim. You could even head for our website to find out how much compensation you could claim. If you’ve taken time off work to recover from your injuries, we could get you compensation for your loss of earnings, as well as your pain and suffering – and your settlement could also cover the cost of any medical treatment or medication you may need.

Get in touch with us today for confidential advice from our expert advisors. There is no obligation to proceed with a claim at any time and you can get the advice you need to help you decide whether or not to make a claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )