With well over a decade’s worth of experience in personal injury law, Accident Advice Helpline is a firm you can trust to give you sound, solid advice on unexpected accidents in Waverley. Our reputation and track record are well established. You can see what our previous clients have said about us elsewhere on our website. Each year we claim over £30 million in compensation on behalf of the victims of non-fault accidents. And our services are efficient and professional, a fact reflected by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen’s agreement to become our patron.
Contact us for expert advice with unexpected accidents in Waverley
If you need advice on any aspect of making claims for unexpected accidents in Waverley, you can come with confidence to Accident Advice Helpline. And we will give you that advice free of charge:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30-second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
We’ll tell you:
- If we think you have a legal right to claim;
- How likely we think it is to succeed; and
- In principle, how much compensation you could receive for your injuries.
There is no obligation to proceed. You may decide it’s not worth it to you to bring a claim. Or you may want to ask around other solicitors before you commit. That’s fine. But if you do wish to go ahead, we can promise you:
- We will not charge you any money to get your claim started; and
- We will find you the right solicitor with previous experience in your particular kind of case to ensure you have their skills and knowledge on your side. And your solicitor will act on a no-win, no-fee basis, so if you should lose your case, you won’t pay for our legal services.
How much compensation will you get?
As mentioned, we’ll give you an estimate. This is based on guidelines laid down for awards for specific types of injury across the UK. We can’t guarantee an exact amount, because it depends on your circumstances. Every accident is different. Your solicitor will take into account all the ways the accident has affected your life when they determine how much compensation to ask for. However, it is likely you will receive a sum that not only compensates you for the injuries you have suffered, but also that helps with financial costs of those injuries. This can be anything from prescription fees to loss of earnings and the costs of any adjustments needed in your home to help you cope.
For free legal advice about unexpected accidents in Waverley, why not come to Accident Advice Helpline? We could help get your case started today.
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown