Have you been affected by unexpected accidents in Watford?
The main question people come to us with regarding accident claims is “Do I have grounds to make a claim?” In general terms, you usually have a legal right to seek compensation after unexpected accidents in Watford if:
- That accident happened within the legal time limit for claiming. In the majority of negligence cases, this is three years from the date of the accident. However, there are exceptions. We can evaluate your accident and tell you what timescale applies in your particular case. For example, you may have longer to claim if you were a minor at the time you were injured. Or if you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, the time limit commences from the date of diagnosis rather than the date on which you were exposed to the conditions that caused your illness. Call us for free advice on this.
- Your accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act. It may be an individual who was responsible. It may be a company. It could be a local authority or another statutory agency. If you’re not sure who was to blame, contact us and we will help you decide who you can claim from.
- Your injuries resulting from the accident required medical treatment. They may be obvious injuries, treated right away at the scene by the emergency services. Or you may find that many months afterwards, you are still being treated for depression, anxiety or stress resulting from your accident. Your doctor may have told you that the physical after-effects will last for many months, years or even for the rest of your life. Contact us and we’ll help ensure that your claim for compensation accurately takes into account the long-term effects of your accident on your life.
Is making a claim for unexpected accidents in Watford likely to be expensive?
The way we handle accident claims is intended to make claiming as affordable as possible for the victims of non-fault accidents. Our services are professional and efficient and we do not make any charge for getting your case started. We’ll also appoint you a no-win, no-fee* solicitor, so even if you should lose your case, you will not have to pay for our legal services.
Don’t be discouraged from seeking the compensation you deserve if you’ve been involved in unexpected accidents in Watford.
All our legal advice on your right to make a claim and how much you could be entitled to receive is free. It will cost you nothing more than a little of your time to find out if you are eligible to make a claim.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Call us today to discuss your accident claims – we are happy to help.