Had an unexpected accident in Maida Vale?
Want to talk to injury lawyers in Maida Vale after an unexpected accident in Maida Vale? There are quite a few boat companies that run this kind of service here. These companies run scheduled waterbus services all through the year. The companies get their licence to operate such a service from the British Waterways.
Injury lawyers wanted?
A part of the Borough of Westminster, lying to the south of Kilburn and to the west of St John’s Wood, is the residential district of Maida Vale. This is mostly a residential area, with many affluent large, late Edwardian and Victorian blocks of mansion flats. The BBC Maida Vale Studio is here and to the east of Maida Vale lies Lord’s Cricket Ground.
If you are in need of legal help to seek compensation for the injuries that you have suffered, as a result of your water-bus accident in Maida Vale, call Accident Advice Helpline. This company has been endorsed by the famous UK TV personality and defender of consumer rights in the UK, Esther Rantzen. She has been endorsing Accident Advice Helpline since the year 2003.
Water safety tips
• Do not go in water that is discolored or water that has scum or foam present in it
• If you plan to go on a lake, check the conditions of the lake and also check for information on blue-green algae
• Keep a close watch on kids when they are in or near to the water
• Respect all kinds of water and beach closures
• It is a must that you do not mix alcohol and boating
• If you are going boating, be sure that you use a life-jacket that is approved by the Coast Guard
• Only go diving in areas that have been designated as safe areas
• It is important that you take in fluids, else you could end up being dehydrated
• Take a shower before and after you swim
Injury lawyers in Maida Vale for waterbus injury?
Have you suffered from a waterbus injury while in Maida Vale? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury lawyers in Maida Vale and you can reach these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can call the number 0333 500 0993. Talk to us today if you’ve had an unexpected accident in Maida Vale.
Date Published: 5th December 2013
Author: David Brown