Injured in an unexpected accident in Deganwy on a train, and you are at a loss about what you need to do to seek compensation for these injuries? On the Llandudno branch line, there is a railway station in Deganwy and this offers an hourly train service.
Tips to keep you safe while travelling by train
- Trains usually creep in quietly, therefore never walk on open tracks. The train can come from any side.
- Never stand at the edge of the platform. Mostly, trains are broad and can get you injured.
- Make sure you securely hold on to small children, as they tend to run every where, dangling and swinging at the most inopportune times. It is dangerous, especially if a train is approaching the platform.
- Be careful of the gap between the train and the platform. Climb in or out, safely.
Legal help with unexpected accident in Deganwy?
The most characteristic feature of Deganwy is Deganwy Castle, which is situated 110 metres above the town. In the 6th century, the king of Gwynedd, Maelgwn Gwynedd, fortified this castle and used it as a stronghold. It is believed that during this time, Deganwy was the capital of Gwynedd. Deganwy is situated in the north of Wales, in a region that consists of more English-speakers. Only 1 out of 4 of the people in this region, use Welsh as their 1st language. Deganwy is a village that lies in Wales in the Conwy County Borough.
If you were injured while travelling by rail, you could get compensated for accident injuries from unexpected accidents in Deganwy under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was needed as you were injured while travelling by railway in Deganwy.
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured while travelling by railway in Deganwy.
- You were injured while travelling by railway in Deganwy, within the past 3 years.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you today
If you were injured while travelling by railway in Deganwy and you are very keen on seeking compensation for these hospital injuries, do not hesitate to talk to the law firm known as Accident Advice Helpline. We regularly help people claim for an unexpected accident in Deganwy and on a no-win, no-fee* basis too.
You can reach us at the number 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or you can call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Our personal injury claim experts will give you all the help that you need with claiming for an unexpected accident in Deganwy.
Date Published: 19th October 2014
Author: David Brown