How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Trip in a public place in Tameside

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Tameside

    If you slip on something that’s been left on the floor while out in a public place or while visiting a commercial property, such as a shop or a food service business, you might be able to make a claim for compensation, if you suffered an injury that required the attention of a medical professional.

    How serious your injuries were will influence the amount of money you might be able to secure if your claim were to be successful, but as these types of accidents can result in people being very seriously hurt in some cases, you could be looking at a substantial pay-out. If you would like to find out more about whether or not you might be able to make a claim for compensation after being injured after a trip in a public place in Tameside, we will be able to offer you all of the advice you need.

    Talk to us about your trip in a public place in Tameside

    It’s easy to trivialise or even make light of slip, trip and fall accidents, but they can lead to life-changing injuries. If you’re unlucky and end up falling awkwardly or banging your head on a hard object, the consequences can be quite serious. As such, any party that was responsible for you being hurt in these types of incidents may well be liable to pay you compensation for the suffering you’ve been forced to endure.

    However, you will need to have obtained medical treatment before you’ll be able to make your claim.

    Whether you slipped on an item of food that had been dropped in a supermarket, a spilled drink in a bar or restaurant, or some wet concrete left on a pavement by some workmen, there will be a chance that you could take legal action and Accident Advice Helpline may be able to assist you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you have been injured after a trip in a public place in Tameside that you suspect was the fault of a third party, pick up the phone now and get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and our personal injury advisors will be able to discuss your claim with.

    Remember – we can provide free no obligation advice and answer any questions you have so you’ll be able to find out more about making a personal injury compensation claim without incurring any fees.

    Why wait? Contact Accident Advice Helpline now and get your claim started today!

    Date Published: 12th October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.