How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Travel claim

    Going on holiday is something many of us look forward to all year. You’ve worked hard now all you want to do is relax in the sunshine and forget about work and everything else for a while. It’s your time. You can shrug off a day or two of bad weather but the last thing you want is to suffer an injury while on holiday.

    Unfortunately, accidents on holiday or when travelling abroad on business are not uncommon and if you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, then you may be able to make a travel claim for compensation.

    Making a travel claim for the compensation you feel you deserve may seem daunting at first but Accident Advice Helpline is available to put you on the right track. We have been fighting for a fair deal for people like you since 2000 and our solicitors operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis so, no matter the outcome, you won’t be out of pocket.

    When to make a travel claim for compensation

    • Hotel injury
      Were you injured in your hotel or self-catering chalet because of someone else’s negligence? Did your injury require treatment and was your holiday disrupted as a result? Do you have ongoing problems because of the fall, burn or cuts and bruises you received in the hotel?
    • Coach accident
      Were you hurt on a coach tour because of someone else’s carelessness? Did the accident mean you needed to go hospital and did you have to pay for treatment? Do you feel you deserve compensation for what you suffered?
    • Car accident
      Were you injured in a car accident while on holiday or working abroad? Was the accident the other driver’s fault? Did the accident happen within the last three years?

    If you answer yes to any of the above then you may have a strong case to make a travel claim for compensation. Just because you were injured abroad doesn’t mean you can’t seek full and fair payment but it can be more complicated which is why you should contact us to help you.

    Endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Ranzten, we have years of experience in handling such claims and one of our friendly advisors can tell you exactly what is involved. You are under no obligation to proceed but you will get all the information you need to make an informed decision. If you want to discuss your claim in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 8th July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.