How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Telford and Wrekin Road Accident

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Telford and Wrekin

    If you are a resident of the Telford and Wrekin area and have been injured in a road traffic accident, you could be contemplating filing a Telford and Wrekin road accident claim for your injuries. If this describes your particular situation, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice or information relating to any aspect of your potential claim.

    Telford and Wrekin road accident

    To make a Telford and Wrekin road accident claim for injuries, you may need the services of a road traffic accident lawyer, in which case, call us at Accident Advice Helpline, and one of our in house legal advisors will help with your claim, on a no-win, no fee* basis.

    You and your lawyer will need to prove conclusively not only that you were not responsible for the accident in which you were injured, but also that another person was to blame for it.

    If you can do this, and had medical treatment for your injury after your accident, then you may well be eligible to file a road traffic accident claim.

    You will need your medical report so that it can be ascertained how much compensation you could be awarded for the pain, distress and suffering caused you by your injuries, and for loss of amenity, if you can no longer pursue a hobby, for example, that you used to enjoy before your accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Time periods for making a claim

    Although you usually have three years to file a claim for personal injuries after the date of an accident, this is not always the case. Some types of accident carry shorter limitation periods, and perhaps you only have months rather than years to file your particular claim. There are also claims that have a longer time limit, such as if you are suffering from an industrial disease.

    You need to find out how long you have left to file your potential claim, so why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have left before you lose your right to compensation.

     Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice, help and information about the claims process. Call 0800 689 0500 from landlines, or from mobiles, ring us on  0333 500 0993. You can also text ‘claim365‘ to 88010 and we will call you to find out how we can help you with your particular claim and the claims’ process in general.

    Why not get in touch today and find out how we can help you with your potential personal injury compensation claim?

    Date Published: 20th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.