Why do victims make a Swansea no win no fee accident claim for compensation? Because:
- They have been injured in an accident that was not their own fault. Accidents are usually caused because someone somewhere was negligent or reckless, and many of them could be avoided if only people took more care.
- The injuries they sustained were severe enough to need medical attention and this can often mean a period of recovery during which their life is turned upside down. Of course there are some injuries that victims never recover from, and this can mean their life is changed forever.
- The accident they were injured in took place within the last three years. This is the only rule there is any variation to, and the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline can help you decide if your Swansea no win no fee accident claim is within its time limits.
What is the compensation paid in a Swansea no win no fee accident claim
These days, the compensation is usually financial, unlike the times of the 19th century when it was often property that changed hands. The are two main elements to the compensation a Swansea no win no fee accident claims pays, general and special compensation.
- General compensation is the amount you are awarded for your injuries. Before deciding on the figure, the way the injuries have affected your life is taken into consideration, as well as how it is likely to affect your life in the future.
- Special compensation is to cover any of the extra costs and losses that you have had to bear because of the accident, which can all be recouped with as successful claim as long as you have proof of them. Keep receipts for anything you have to spend that is only because of the accident and your subsequent injuries.
Making your Swansea no win no fee claim the Accident Advice Helpline way
We make the processes of making a no win no fee accident claim simple, quick and efficient. The ordeal you have been through will have caused you more than enough trauma already, without the claim adding to it. Making your no win no fee accident claim the Accident Advice Helpline way will mean that we take the stress away from you, letting you concentrate in the important matter of getting better.
We have over 14 years experience of making successful claim, and have helped many countless thousands of innocent victims to get the compensation they were legally entitled to and deserved.
If you complete one of the options on our website, or give our friendly and helpful advisors a call on a our freephone helpline, you will soon realise that we provide the highest quality of services, and take care of our claimants when they want to make a no win no fee accident claim.