How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Swansea accident at work claim

    Swansea is the second-largest city in Wales after Cardiff, with a population of 462,000 at the time of the 2011 census. The city thrived in the 19th century due to its copper industry, but today you’re more likely to find residents employed in manufacturing, services and information technology. Whether you work in an office, a shop or a warehouse, you might be wondering if there’s anything you can do if you have been left injured after an accident at your place of work.

    You could make a Swansea accident at work claim with Accident Advice Helpline, provided it has been three years or less since your accident. Whether you’ve suffered minor or more serious injuries, we’ll be able to tell you if you have a viable claim.

    Common injuries at work

    The types of accidents you could be injured in at work will depend to some degree on your role and the industry you work in. For example you could be struck by a forklift truck if you work in a warehouse, whilst if you’re employed in an office, you’re more likely to be injured after a slip or trip. But there are some types of injuries that are more common than others – here are just a few examples that we have handled Swansea accident at work claims for:

    • Sprained ankles or wrists
    • Broken bones
    • Back injuries (after a slip, trip or fall from height)
    • Burns or scalds, usually from hot food or drink being spilt
    • Lacerations from damaged furniture or equipment
    • Electric shock from faulty machinery or office equipment
    • Repetitive strain injury

    Your employer could be held liable for your workplace injury and they may have to pay you compensation if your claim is successful. Even if you have suffered minor injuries, you could still make a claim if your employer has been negligent – you may be compensated for your loss of earnings as well as your pain and suffering.

    Do you deserve to be compensated?

    Anybody who has been injured as a result of somebody else’s negligence deserves to be compensated and your employer has a responsibility to ensure that you’re safe at work. If they haven’t done their duty and you have been injured, let us help you make a Swansea accident at work claim. Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to get advice from our team of expert advisors, in confidence and with no obligation to proceed with a claim. We’re here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve, and our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis, so there are no upfront fees to worry about.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 19th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.