How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Sue for damages in Buckinghamshire

    Sue for damages in Buckinghamshire

    If you have been injured because of the negligence or recklessness of someone else, you may be able to sue for damages in Buckinghamshire. In most cases, you will have three years from the date of the accident in which to settle your claim or start court proceedings. You will be able to sue for damages in Buckinghamshire at any point during these three years, but generally speaking the earlier you consult with the legal team here at Accident Advice Helpline, the stronger your claim will be.

    Deal direct with solicitors who will fight your case

    If you wish to make a claim, please call our freephone helpline or complete our 30-second test. Our trained claims advisers will then process your details and hand your case over to one of our 100% no win, no fee* personal injury solicitors.

    Let our experts sue for damages in Buckinghamshire

    Once you have instructed us to act for you, we will identify the name of the individual who caused your accident (the defendant) and send him or her a letter of claim. When replying to our letter, the defendant must either admit or deny causing your accident.

    If the defendant admits to causing your accident, we will investigate the value of your compensation settlement. In personal injury cases, it is always necessary for you to attend a medical examination to allow your solicitor to put forth a suitable figure to start negotiations with the defendant.

    If the defendant denies causing your accident, we may advise you to take your case through the courts. In some instances, the defendant will admit to partially causing your accident. If a court judge upholds the allegation and determines that you, too, were at fault for your accident, you will receive a reduced compensation settlement.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Walk away with the maximum possible compensation settlement

    If you win your case, the compensation you receive will fall into two main categories: general damages, which will reflect your pain and suffering, and special damages, which will reflect your past, present, and potential future financial losses. Whether you have sustained a minor or severe injury, we will endeavour to secure the maximum possible compensation settlement on your behalf.

    For more information call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 28th June 2014

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.