Do you need to make stress free claims in Tonyrefail?
Whenever someone is injured in an accident that was not their own fault, claiming compensation is not always the first thing on their mind. Of course recovery is the most important thing of all, and they may be concerned about their financial situation. Once the first shock of the accident has passed, that is when innocent victims start to consider making an accident claim, when they realise they are in this situation because of the actions of someone else. However, the claims process can be stressful, but if you want to make stress free claims in Tonyrefail, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now.
Accidents very rarely happen all on their own – they are usually the fault of someone, even if that is the victim themselves.
Are you considering making a claim for compensation?
If you are thinking about making a claim, then contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out the true facts before deciding. Too many innocent victims do not make a claim because of out-of-date information. The sorts of reasons they cite are:
- I cannot afford it – with the no-win, no-fee* agreement, everyone can afford to make a claim. No money has to be paid before the claim is begun.
- It is too much hard work – not if you use Accident Advice Helpline to make your claim. We have streamlined the processes to make them as simple and efficient as possible. Stress free claims in Tonyrefail are assured when you choose us.
- It takes too long – no one can say how long your claim will take, but we can tell you that we will deal with everything quickly. Any delays with your claim will not be because of us at Accident Advice Helpline.
- It is not worth the amount I will get – there are too many factors that affect a claim to give you a guarantee of how much you will be awarded. You can get an estimate by completing our 30-second test. But if you are so wealthy that you can afford to say no to any money then you probably will not bother.
- It’s wrong – there is nothing wrong about claiming compensation. Most of the victims that say this would have no qualms about claiming for damage to their property, or claiming for a replacement if it is beyond repair. It is hard to understand why they will not claim for damage to their body or mind, sometimes it cannot be repaired. As for a replacement, that is out the question. It is often insurance companies that settle claims, and they charge us for this in the premiums we pay. That is why they exist, to settle claims made against them.
Stress free claims in Tonyrefail with Accident Advice Helpline
One call to our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 will get you information that is not only up to date, but that relates to your situation. Our expert claim advisors will answer any questions you have, and guide you through your claim if you decide to proceed. You can also call them on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
You owe it to yourself and your family to make that call, and you should do it now.
Date Published: 1st December 2014
Author: David Brown