How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Stress free claims in Clydach

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Clydach

    Clydach is a village within the historic County of Monmouthshire in Wales, which neighbours the village of Gilwern and town of Abergavenny. The village is split by the A265 road into the areas known as North Clydach and South Clydach and most of its economic impetus used to come from the iron industry before the ironworks at the south side of the village was closed.

    The village is now best known for being close to a number of popular walking routes, and for that reason attracts a handful of visitors each year of the hiking and walking persuasion. In spite of this trickle of tourists and visitors, however, the village remains relatively small and quiet and has a population of well below 2,000 people. This may make you think that it is not worthwhile to discuss personal injury compensation claims Clydach residents, but if you are of that opinion then you would be wrong.

    Personal injury compensation claims in Clydach

    Whilst they may be less common in your quiet home village, personal injury compensation claims Clydach-based do still happen due to the simple fact that accidents and injuries can occur anywhere. So it is very much worthwhile to learn about making stress free claims in Clydach residents, in case you are ever in a position to claim yourself. The remainder of this article will discuss when you are able to make a compensation claim, how long an entitlement to claim lasts and who you should call for help in claiming your compensation.

    When are you able to make stress free claims in Clydach?

    According to UK law, it is when you have been injured in an incident that was demonstrably somebody else’s fault that you are entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim so that you can gain reparations for the pain you have suffered through no fault of your own.

    How long have you got to make a claim?

    After an accident or injury, in most cases a prospective claimant has up to three years in which to begin proceedings and after this time has passed then their entitlement to claim lapses. This is not always necessarily the case however, for claims which involve an injury to a minor or an industrial disease like asbestos poisoning.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you want to find out more about making stress free claims in Clydach, contact our personal injury team today. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone and we’ll do everything we can to help you obtain compensation for your injuries.

    Date Published: 13th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.