How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    St Edmundsbury personal injury claims

    If you head down to Suffolk, you may come across a borough by the name of St Edmundsbury. This rather regal sounding borough takes its name from the main town in the area, which is Bury St Edmunds. With an area of around 253 square miles, it has a population of some 112,000 people. While there are some St Edmundsbury personal injury claims lodged each year, the numbers are quite small.

    In order for someone to make a personal injury claim, they must have suffered some sort of injury because of the actions of a third party, and that injury (or injuries) must have occurred in the past three years. Most individuals will seek out the assistance of a personal injury lawyer in these situations, as they will have the requisite experience needed to make sure they can provide advice and support.

    Assessing the odds of making a claim

    Since the arrival of the no win, no fee claims procedure, it has become easier for more people to make claims they may never have made in the past. If you are injured – let’s say someone crashes into your car on the road and it is their fault – you have a right to claim for the injuries you’ve suffered in that accident. Those injuries might affect your life for the short-term at the very least, and possibly for longer than that.

    Of course, the process of claiming does mean following the course of the law. Since most individuals will have no need to know about the law until they want to claim for some reason, it is imperative that the person should seek advice from a no win, no fee lawyer.

    Getting more information as quickly as possible

    There is no rush to get information from a lawyer when you suffer an accident. However, you should try and get help as quickly as you can. This is because you have a three-year period in which you can begin a claim if you have a good case. The faster you do it, the easier it will be to recall the facts of what happened.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline is always here to make sure you can claim your compensation if you are entitled to do so. Call on 0800 689 0500, or alternatively you might like to complete the quick online form we’ve created. Whatever you do, we can handle St Edmundsbury personal injury claims for you.

    Date Published: 8th September 2014

    Author: kate

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.