Despite the desirability of St Albans as a place to live, accidents can happen anywhere. London and its suburbs can be a nightmare in which to drive, and are even quite risky as a pedestrian or when travelling on crowded and rushed public transport. Busy working life can also present its hazards, and employers may be too distracted to notice them, or staff too pressured to complain of potential dangers. Even on the quieter country roads around St Albans, in its shops and restaurants, or walking along the streets, accidents can occur.
Since you’ve been searching for ‘St Albans accident injury’, or something along those lines, it’s probable that you’ve been a victim of some kind of accident that wasn’t your fault. Accident Advice Helpline may be just what you need to make your complaint and claim compensation in the simplest and most efficient way.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline for your St Albans accident injury claim?
- You don’t need to take any time off work to contact or meet with a solicitor, as our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the convenience of our clients.
- In addition, most claims can be processed entirely by telephone, which is quick and efficient.
- There’s no initial charge, and the work is done on a no win no fee basis, so there’s no need to worry about spiralling costs.
- We are not a claims management company; we are a law firm accredited by APIL (the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and Lexcel (the Law Society’s practice management standard).
- Esther Rantzen, consumer rights champion and TV personality, is our patron. We are proud of our client-focused service, and of achieving Esther’s support.
- We have been established for over ten years, and have acquired considerable expertise in this time.
- Our helpline is a freephone number, as we believe in treating our clients well from the first moment of contact.
- We know that your time is precious, so we provide a 30-second test you can use to evaluate the viability of your claim as quickly as possible.
- We employ lawyers, so we don’t need to contract out our cases and you don’t risk unnecessary delays or complications in the progress of your case.
What types of St Albans accident and injury claims are covered?
We pride ourselves on the breadth of our personal injury expertise. Claims include, but are not limited to, road accident claims, accidents at work, medical negligence, and ‘slips, trips and falls’. If you want to discuss your claim in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 16th July 2014
Author: Jan Newell