How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Specialist Injury Lawyers in Kerridge

    Do you want advice from specialist injury lawyers in Kerridge?

    Do you think you need advice from specialist injury lawyers in Kerridge because you are suffering from a work-related disease? If you work with harmful substances, it is sometimes possible to develop a disease, allergic reaction or illness, if you happen to come into contact with some kind of harmful substance because adequate safety precautions are not in place.

    At your place of work, it is very important that your employer makes sure that you are protected from all kinds of hazardous situations or substances. By doing this, he or she would thus be ensuring that your risks of getting any kind of work-related disease are minimized. However, you might get an industrial disease because of your employer’s negligence.

    You could be forgiven for thinking that you would need to use the services of specialist injury lawyers in Kerridge to help you make  claim. However, you don’t need to use local lawyers. Simply contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can provide you with one of our legal experts who will work for you on a no win no fee basis, which means that you don’t have to pay us upfront to start a claim on your behalf, although you are under no obligation to use our services.

    Do you have a claim to make?

    You could very likely get compensation for a work related disease under the following conditions:

    • You were first diagnosed with your illness within the last three years (although in some   cases this can be extended)

    • Another person’s negligence was the cause of your work-related disease.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can even find out if you have a valid claim to make by calling or texting us at Accident Advice Helpline. Then, if you can make a claim , you could begin it while you are on the phone.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you are considering the possibility of making a personal injury compensation claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice.

    Call us on our freephone number from landlines on 0800 689 0500. If you call from a mobile, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993. Please leave a message if no one is free to take your call. We will call you back just as soon as we can.

    If you prefer us to call you, send  us the text message “claim365” to 88010 and we will happily ring you to find out how we can help with your potential claim.

    We’ve made it easy and convenient for you t contact us at Accident Advice Helpline, so why not contact us now?

    Date Published: 25th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.