Specialist injury solicitors in Faversham
If you live in Faversham and have had the misfortune to have been injured in an accident that yu can prove was no fault of yours, you may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation with our specialist injury solicitors in Faversham.Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now and find out if you are eligible to make a claim.
If you have been involved in a serious accident, or have witnessed one, then you can be sure that those involved in the accident are likely to be suffering from shock. Shock is what happens after any dramatic or traumatic experience and is a physical reaction that can see the body react violently and dangerously to what has happened. It is necessary to treat shock as soon as possible, even before the emergency services arrive, to ensure that the person in shock does not suffer any greater injury or damage than they may already be suffering.
- Call the emergency services. The first thing to do when dealing with any injury or shock is to call the emergency services. The trained medical team will be far better equipped to deal with the situation and it is important to get the injured party to hospital as soon as possible.
- Look out for the symptoms. Symptoms of shock include pale, clammy skin, fast pulse, weakness or giddiness, nausea and vacant eyes.
- Get the person to lie down and then to lie completely still. You may want to support their head so that they don’t move it. If you have a pillow or clothing to support the head this can also help to calm them down and make them more comfortable.
- Try to make them comfortable. This means keeping them warm and making sure that there is nothing restricting them or digging into them. Loosen ties and belts, open shirt collars, cover them with a blanket or any extra clothing that is around.
- Use your first aid knowledge. Treating any injuries or dealing with blood loss is one way to try to keep the person calm and help with their shock symptoms whilst you wait for the ambulance.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
To talk with specialist injury solicitors in Faversham over the phone, call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice about any potential personal injury compensation claim.
Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 from landlines, or, from mobiles ring 0333 500 0993.
If you like, we will call you to talk about how we can help you with the claims’ process. All you have to do is send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.Open Claim Calculator
Call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice about your potential claim.