Lower Largo is a village located on the Largo Bay in Fife, Scotland, UK and it is also known as the Seatown of Largo. The village was a fishing settlement which grew with the construction of the railway. The railway was closed in 1960s but it is still a landmark that creates interest. Today, Lower Largo is a conservation area with several historic buildings. Tourists still visit the sandy beaches.
Travel accidents can happen far away from home and as a tourist you may wonder where to get help. You may search for a specialist injury solicitor in Lower Largo-based but you don’t have to be anxious if you fail to get one. You can always turn to Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you slip, trip or fall, take photographs of the injury and the accident scene. You can request people who were around to provide you with their names and contacts or letters as evidence. Seek medical treatment and make a claim within 3 years from the date of the accident.
You can call Accident Advice Helpline on their 24/7 free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to find out if your case is valid and how much compensation you could claim. You can take their 30 second test on their website and start the claim process immediately.
An injury solicitor in Lower Largo will help you claim maximum compensation that is possible in your case. The 100% no-win no-fee agreement is quite appealing because you will not be required to pay any money to start a claim.
Injuries which a specialist injury solicitor in Lower Largo can deal with
Slips, trips and falls sprain the muscles and joints. If you get injured at no fault of your own you can successfully claim compensation through a specialist injury solicitor in Lower Largo from Accident Advice Helpline because they have handled similar cases for the last 13 years they have been in operation.
- Mental anguish suffered-this will be considered.
- Broken bones-you may slip, trip and fall on the beach and require medical treatment for several weeks or months.
- Pain-when you experience pain in the affected area it is advisable to go for medical attention to know the underlying problem.
- Scarring-skin and muscles on the part of the body that rolls, hits or somersaults on the surface gets scarred.
- Grazes-accidents result in grazes which may bleed or become infected.
- Strains and sprains-soft tissues, tendons and ligaments tear or they over-stretch.
- Lacerations-may require bandaging. Deep cuts may need to be stitched under anaesthesia in a nearby hospital. An injury solicitor in Lower Largo will help you claim compensation for the pain you underwent, medical expenses and any loss of income.
- Head and brain injury-this occurs when the victim is involved in traumatic situations like falls. The skull is broken leading to brain injury.
- Drowning-this is likely on the beach and it can become fatal.
Date Published: 24th December 2013
Author: David Brown