Specialist injury lawyers in Ridgeway and why you should claim compensation for your accident at work
If you have been the faultless victim of an accident whether it is at work or somewhere else, it is more than likely your finances will suffer. Any extra costs and losses that are a direct result of the accident can be reclaimed, providing your keep the receipts as proof of payment. You will also need to prove your loss of income. If you were making a personal injury claim, specialist injury lawyers in Ridgeway would be seeking to recover the costs and losses, which could include:
- Loss of earnings, past and future. You may not be able to return to work at all, and then the earnings you have lost for the remaining years you would have been employed need to be accounted for.
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments if you are unable you drive yourself
- Extra medical expenses such as prescriptions charges, or maybe private medical expenses because the treatments you need are not available on the NHS or from anywhere else free of charge.
- Care costs if you are no longer able to carry out everyday tasks. Even if it is temporary, you may need help with simple things like dressing and undressing yourself.
- Home adaption costs if your injuries are such that you cannot cope in your home as it is. For instance, if the injuries are to your legs, you may now have to use a wheelchair and need ramps fitted.
- Childcare costs if you need help with school runs and generally looking after the children.
- Domestic costs if you cannot carry out jobs you would normally have done. Things like cleaning, gardening, decoration can all be a problem while you are recovering.
Specialist injury lawyers in Ridgeway would also be claiming for your pain
Injuries can vary greatly in their severity from mild abrasions to permanent and disabling brain damage. Some injuries change victim’s lives forever, as well as the lives of their families and friends. When your claim is being considered, the impact the injuries have had on your life will be an important factor.
Every accident, every injury and every victim is different and every personal injury compensation claim should be treated as the unique entity that it is. At Accident Advice Helpline we treat every claimant with the respect they deserve, putting their needs first.
Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have over 13 years’ experience of making personal injury claims and the expertise we have amassed enables us to keep the process simple but efficient meaning there is very little hassle foe the victims.
The advisors on our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500, are compassionate and friendly. They will answer any of your queries and provide you with everything you need to know to make an informed decision regarding continuing with your claim. You will not be under any obligation to do so.Open Claim Calculator
Many victims start their claims by completing the 30-second test on our website which lets you know if your claim is valid and gives you an estimate of the amount you might be awarded.