Specialist injury lawyers in Ketton for a sports injury
At the Ketton sports centre there are a great many things that you and your family can do. Sports are a great fun time activity for the entire family. But if not careful, it is easy to get hurt when playing any sport. If you or someone you know has been injured while involved in some sport in Ketton and you are seeking compensation for these injuries and need legal help, call up the experts in injury compensation: Accident Advice Helpline. YOU won’t need specialist injury lawyers in Ketton to help you, simply contact us at Accident advice Helpline and use the services of our claims’ experts.
In need of injury lawyers in Ketton?
Located in the East Midlands, in UK, in Rutland, is the civil parish and village of Ketton. After Cottesmore, Uppingham and Oakham, Ketton is the 4th biggest settlement in Rutland. Originally, Ketton was known as Chetene, which meant on the banks of the River Chater. A limestone known as Ketton Stone, gets its name from this village. In Ketton, you will find the following:
- A flower shop
- A primary school
- A library
- 2 pubs
- A general store
- A sports centre
- A post office
- A playschool
- 3 churches
If you have met with a sports injury in Ketton, if you have been injured in a sporting accident, or if you were out and about and you tripped over loose paving and injured your leg or ankle, you could get compensated for these injuries, if these criteria are fulfilled:
• You met with the sports injury in Ketton within the past 3 years
• As you met with the sports injury in Ketton, you needed to get medical treatment for these injuries
• Some other person was responsible for you getting the sports injury in Ketton
Sports safety tips and injury lawyers in Ketton
Though you could take the help of Accident Advice Helpline to seek compensation for the sporting injuries you got in Ketton, here are a few tips to ensure your safety when you are involved in a sporting activity:
• Always do some warm up and stretching exercises before starting any sport
• Have some kind of an action plan ready, in case there is an emergency
• If you are older, seek your doctor’s advice, before you indulge in any kind of strenuous sporting activity
• Do not indulge in rough or strange sports without proper supervision, if you have not played them before
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline
Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of specialist injury lawyers Ketton and you can reach our personal injury claim experts. Call on our freephone number, 0333 500 0993 from a landline, or call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
If you would rather we called you to find out how we can help with the claims’ process, send the text message “claim365” to 88010.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now and find out how we can help you with the claims’ process.
Date Published: 25th November 2013
Author: David Brown