Southwark law firm


You’ve most likely heard of personal injury claimants who have sought compensation from a negligent party after being injured in an accident that was not their fault while they were in a shop, visiting an office or on public land that a local authority was responsible for. You might not be aware that it might also be possible for a visitor who was injured on your property to take action against you if it could be proved that the incident in question came about as a result of your negligent or irresponsible behaviour.

That’s right, if a guest in your home was to come to any harm as a result of you failing to make sure that they were safe from harm, the injured party might well be able to retain the services of a top 100% no win no fee* Southwark law firm with a view to pursuing you for a compensation pay-out.

Domestic incidents and Southwark law firm action

In most cases, liability cover provided by your home insurance would pay for any compensation you were ordered to shell out, but this obviously won’t be the case if you do not have any. Under these circumstances, you could well lose any assets you own if a top-class Southwark law firm was to win a case brought by a person who was injured on your premises.

This will be something to be aware of if you’re having people round while you’re renovating your property. A staircase without a light and a rail might be OK for you in the dark, but a guest could injure themselves whilst climbing or descending between floors if he or she was not familiar with the lay-out of your home.

You should also be careful if you’re having a children’s party and hire a bouncy castle. If a child were to be injured as a result of you failing to make sure that the bouncy castle was properly monitored at all times, the parents of any kid that was to be injured could seek a compensation payout from you.

Get professional advice from Accident Advice Helpline when you want to make a personal injury claim

If an injured party wanted to take some form of 100% no win no fee* personal injury action against you, they would have call a decent 100% no win no fee* Southwark law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline on one of the numbers at the top of this web page. Or they could complete the 30-second test which lets them know if they have a valid claim, and if they do, gives them an estimate of how much their compensation could be.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )