Road traffic accidents at a port?
Have Southampton road traffic accidents, at a port, caused you injuries and you want to seek compensation so you need the help of a good lawyer? One of the major ports in the UK is Southampton. This port has excellent transport links with the entire UK. Linking this port with the rest of the country are the M3 motorway, the M27 motorway, the M271 motorway and the A34, which is a part of the E05, a European route.
Tips to keep you safe at a port
- Make sure you and your colleagues are well trained in the dock safety rules and regulations.
- Always see to it that the floors are clean, dry and spill proof. Also make sure there is no melting ice or rain dripping or broken tiles to avoid slipping and tripping.
- See to it that the dock plates are placed properly and they do not slip or slide.
- Never run or play pranks with your colleagues on a loading dock. Always walk with firm feet.
- Before loading or unloading, make sure you follow safety precautions with trucks and trailers.
Southampton road traffic accidents worrying you?
If you were injured as a result of Southampton road traffic accidents, you could be entitled to be compensated for this road traffic accident, under the following conditions:
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured in a road traffic accident
- Medical treatment was needed as you were injured in a road traffic accident
- You were injured as a result of a road traffic accident within the past 3 years.
If this is the situation you are in and you are considering making a personal injury claim, you should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline now. The sooner you do, the sooner you could receive any compensation you are entitled to.
Compensation for Southampton road traffic accidents?
Ports are not only busy places, but they are extremely dangerous places – if one is not careful. That is why you would do good to keep handy the phone numbers of Accident Advice Helpline – 0800 689 0500 to call from a land-line and 0333 500 0993 to call from a mobile phone. These are our helpline numbers. If you are seeking compensation for Southampton road traffic accidents, or any other type of accident anywhere in the UK, just talk to us for the help and support that you need. We aim to keep your claim as simple and stress free as possible, so that you can get on with recovering from your injury.
Date Published: 17th August 2014
Author: David Brown