Road traffic accidents at a port?
Southampton road traffic accidents at a port caused you injuries and you want to seek compensation so you need the help of a good lawyer? One of the major ports in the UK is Southampton. This port has excellent transport links with the entire UK. Linking this port with the rest of the country are the M3 motorway, the M27 motorway, the M271 motorway and the A34, which is a part of the E05, a European route.
Tips to keep you safe at a port
- Make sure you and your colleagues are well trained in the dock safety rules and regulations.
- Always see to it that the floors are clean, dry and spill proof. Also make sure there is no melting ice or rain dripping or broken tiles to avoid slipping and tripping.
- See to it that the dock plates are placed properly and they do not slip or slide.
- Never run or play pranks with your colleagues on a loading dock. Always walk with firm feet.
- Before loading or unloading, make sure you follow safety precautions with trucks and trailers.
Southampton road traffic accidents worrying you?
Famous people of Southampton are X Factor 2010 series winner – Matt Cardle, merchant mariner – Charles Fryatt, Southampton and former England footballer – Matthew Le Tissier, author – Jane Austen, multi instrumentalist and singer – Jona Lewie, Drone Doom band – Moss, naturalist TV presenter – Chris Packham, R&B singer – Craig David, Battle of Jutland British fleet commander – Admiral John Jellicoe, thriller writer – Brian Freemantle, Olympic athlete – Iwan Thomas, famous hymn writer – Isaac Watts, former tennis players – Eric Babin and Wally Masur, animated film Oscar-winning director – Suzie Templeton, alternative pop group – Delays, musician – Aqualung, Coldplay drummer – Will Champion, BBC Radio One DJ – Scott Mills and filmmaker – Ken Russell, to name a few people.
If you were injured as a result of a road traffic accident in Southampton, you could get compensated for this road traffic accident, under the following conditions:
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured in a road traffic accident in Southampton.
- Medical treatment was needed as you were injured in a road traffic accident in Southampton.
- You were injured as a result of a road traffic accident in Southampton, within the past 3 years.
Compensation for Southampton road traffic accidents?
Ports are not only busy places, but they are extremely dangerous places – if one is not careful. That is why you would do good to keep handy the phone numbers of the law firm known as Accident Advice Helpline – 0800 689 0500 to call from a land-line and 0333 500 0993 to call from a cell phone.
These are the free phone line numbers of Accident Advice Helpline. If you are seeking compensation for Southampton road traffic accidents, just talk to these personal injury claim experts and you will get all the help that you need.Open Claim Calculator