A guide to claiming compensation after a South Tyneside accident
Claiming compensation can be a daunting prospect; most people think that will never have to do so and then – the unexpected happens.
Claiming compensation need not be a stressful experience, we are an injury law firm that has been working for accident victims for over ten years. In this time we have streamlined our services to make claiming compensation as simple as possible; we provide twenty four hour support and guidance via our helpline, and lawyers who work under no win no fee* contracts – taking financial concerns out of the equation.
Can you claim?
You can claim for your South Tyneside accident providing that someone else was to blame for that accident and it happened within the past three years.
You can claim for any injury or illness caused by your South Tyneside accident, and be compensated for any financial costs arising from that injury/illness.
Why you should claim
Your South Tyneside accident happened because of someone’s negligence, because someone broke a law. Claiming compensation will draw the attention of whoever was responsible for your ordeal to the matter, and ensure that it is dealt with so that the accident doesn’t happen again. Compensation claims result in pot holes being filled, paving being re-laid; drivers driving with more care and attention and safety procedures being followed as they should be.
If you choose to claim through Accident Advice Helpline then the first thing you need to do is call our helpline for an informal discussion with one of our advisers. Your adviser will confirm whether or not you are qualify for compensation and talk you through the legal process. Your adviser will then assign your case to one of our lawyers, who will work their hardest to get you the best compensation package possible.
No matter what the nature of your injury or illness, you will always be treated with understanding and sympathy.
Why choose us?
- Our lawyers work in injury law; you can file your claim with any lawyer – perhaps one you have used in the past – but lawyers all have specialist fields. For a personal injury claim you want an injury lawyer, not a lawyer who specialises in property or family law.
- Since we were founded in 2000 we have made thousands of successful compensation claims.
- Our lawyers only ever work under no win, no fee* agreements, so if your claim is unsuccessful you won’t have to pay out a penny.
- Our patron, Esther Rantzen is a long service campaigner for consumer rights. So you can trust that we take customer service seriously.
To talk to us about your South Tyneside accident call us today on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile phone. Lines are open twenty four hour a day and all calls are confidential.
- To see how much you could be awarded for your South Tyneside accident use the compensation calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk