How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    South Ribble Claims

    Known to be one of the best places to live in the UK, South Ribble is a region that belongs to the Lancashire county. Those who live in the region might choose to work there also.

    The Problem of Food Poisoning

    Anyone who is working in the region of South Ribble will want to take care. Whilst they are on their lunch break they may end up eating some food that has not been cooked properly. Food that has not been cooked properly might end up giving someone food poisoning. Food poisoning is generally caused by food that has not been cooked at high enough temperatures, or has been store in an unsanitary environment.

    If you are someone who has been affected by food poisoning you might not know what you can do in order to get better. Unfortunately, there is little that you can do to improve the state of your health for food poisoning because there is no real ‘cure’. However, you can do some things to make you feel better. One such thing might involve drinking a lot of water, as you are likely feeling a little bit dehydrated.

    You may also want to get the contact details of the place that sold you the food. It can also be helpful to keep a record of the treatment you received and how much it cost you. That is because at some later point you can make a claim for compensation.

    If the food poisoning was genuinely caused due to no reason of your own you can approach firms such as Accident Advice Helpline. They will be able to help you make South Ribble claims that are related to food poisoning. You must also allow for the fact that your food poisoning has taken place in the past three years. You can find out more about making a claim by calling Accident Advice Helpline on their helpline number – 0800 689 0500 from your landline or from your mobile 0333 500 0993.

    Open Claim Calculator

    That will allow for you to speak to someone who is professionally trained in guiding you through to process of making South Ribble claims. If you are a little nervous, you need not be. That is because you will not be pressured in the process of making a call, and the advisors will not make you feel obligated to make a claim.

    What Can Be Done to Make Successful South Ribble Claims?

    You might want to use another firm to help you with making South Ribble claims. However, trying to find a firm that is similar to Accident Advice Helpline is going to be hard. The firm has over ten years of experience and has been endorsed by the consumer rights champion Esther Rantzen. They’re also recognised as a professional law firm.

    Date Published: 21st July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.