How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    South Gloucestershire Accident at Work Claim

    Arm injuries can have life changing affects on their victims. You could sustain an arm injury quite easily in an accident at work. The types of things that you could do to injure your arm are endless. One of the worst types of injuries you could sustain to your arm while you are at work is fracturing a bone in your arm. A fracture happens when a physical force stronger than the arm is exerted onto the bone.

    A fracture can be very painful and leave your arm immobile for many weeks. Most fractures can be realigned and set into a cast to heal. If you suffer from an open fracture, this means that the bone has penetrated the skin and is visible, and then you will also need antibiotics to prevent infection. You could also sprain your arm meaning you have torn or stretched the arms ligaments.

    Your ligaments are the tissue that connects a bone to the joint. Again this will be very painful and you will experience swelling. The treatment for a sprain is rest, pain relief and wearing a bandage to support the area. Another way you could injury your arm is a Dislocation which will usually be in your elbow.

    A dislocation occurs when the bones are forced out of position; a dislocation will be very swollen, often look obviously out of shape and be extremely painful. The treatment for a dislocation varies depending on the severity of the dislocation. You may need to have the bone repositioned, pain relief and sometimes a splint or sling.

    If you are suffering from an arm injury or any other injury sustained in an accident at work that was not your fault then you could be able to make a South Gloucestershire accident at work claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    An arm injury could have caused you many extra expenses such as personal care, household help and loss of earnings if you have been unable to work. By making a South Gloucestershire accident at work claim you could get reimbursement for all these costs.

    How to make a South Gloucestershire accident at work claim for personal injuries

    You can get the help you need to make a claim for personal injuries caused by an accident at work by contacting the Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone number 0800 689 0500. Here you can talk through the circumstances of your accident and your injuries with a compassionate and experienced advisor, who will then be able to tell you if you can make a claim and how the claims process works. The service works on a no win no fee basis so there is no financial worry for you and the team in most cases deal with everything over the phone so you do not have to go to a court.

    Date Published: 15th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.