If you have been injured in South Cambridgeshire road traffic accidents some time in the last three years and the injuries needed medical attention, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, as long as the accident was the fault of someone else. This is where Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
Initially, to find out how much you can expect for the injuries you have sustained you can:
- Complete our 30-second test online to find out if you qualify to make a claim and to get an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
- Complete our online claim form, which asks a bit more detail, but allows your claim to be assessed before an advisor contacts you.
- Call today and speak to one of friendly advisers.
Any compensation estimates you are given will never be more than that at the start of a claim, as there are too many factors that can affect the final outcome. Victims with similar injuries can be awarded totally differing amounts, because of everything else that has to be accounted for.
The accidents that Accident Advice Helpline deal with
The most common cases we have handled involve:
- Animal attacks
- South Cambridgeshire road traffic accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at work
- Criminal injury
- Industrial illness or disease
- Slips, trips or falls
The different things you can claim for when making South Cambridgeshire road traffic accidents claims
Every aspect of your life has to be examined after the accident, and any extra expenses accounted for, such things as:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings
- Medical expenses
- Home adaptation or moving
- Cost of care if you can no longer look after yourself properly
- Travel expenses
- Funeral costs in the case of fatal injuries
- Any other costs incurred because of the incident
We will help with your personal injury compensation claim for South Cambridgeshire road traffic accidents
Making your personal injury compensation claim can be complex and time consuming for victims who have never done this before. Accident Advice Helpline have been handling personal injury compensation claims for over 15 years, always making sure that blameless victims of accidents get the access to justice that they are entitled to and the compensation they deserve.
Our solicitors have built up a wealth of knowledge, know how to give a high quality customer service and know how to do all this with as little hassle as possible for you, while making sure you get a fair deal for your situation.
Call 0800 689 0500 on a landline or 0333 500 0993 to find out more.