If you have been injured in an accident that was someone elses fault in Bromsgrove, Accident Advice Helpline’s highly experienced team of personal injury lawyers could help you pursue a claim for compensation, so that you are not left out of pocket by the actions of another.
Why claim compensation?
Claiming compensation is something that anyone who has been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault has the right to do. This is the case because it is important that people have some form of recompense when you sustain avoidable injuries.
There are a number of reasons why you might want to consider claiming compensation if you have been injured. These include:
- Being compensated for any pain and suffering you have been put through
- Not being out of pocket when you are left out of work or with large expenses due to the injuries you sustained
- Being able to pay for any care or treatment you need as a result of the injuries you sustained
- To get a sense of justice following your accident
Am I eligible to claim for an accident that was someone elses fault in Bromsgrove?
There are few requirements you need to fulfil if you want to file a claim for personal injury compensation. These are as follows:
- You must have sustained an injury in the last 3 years’
- That injury must have been sustained in an accident that was caused by someone else
- You must have visited a doctor when you were injured
If you fulfil these 3 requirements, then we can certainly help you pursue a compensation claim. Infact, there is a very good chance that, with our help, you will be awarded a sum in settlement.
Who will pay for any compensation I am awarded?
You can normally only file a compensation claim against people or organisations who have public liability for any accidents which are caused by them directly or indirectly. These people/ organisations will be required to have public liability insurance, so in most cases your compensation will be paid to you by an insurance company.
Can I afford a personal injury lawyer?
All of our personal injury lawyers work on a no win no fee basis, which means that you can afford to hire one of our expert lawyers to work on your case without financial constraints.
To find out more about claiming for an accident that was someone elses fault in Bromsgrove, get in touch with us, at Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile. Calls from mobiles will be charged at your network’s standard rate.