Looking for specialist solicitors in West Clandon?
When you are looking for specialist solicitors in West Clandon to help you claim compensation after an accident it can be difficult to decide where to turn to. The TV and the internet are awash with adverts for injury law firms and, at such a difficult time, it can be confusing to decide where to turn. This guide will hopefully show you why you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to help you with your compensation claim.
We are experts on personal injury law
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have helped people claim compensation for injuries such as whiplash and fractured ankles, to long term hearing loss and asbestosis.
As a specialist injury law firm, we employ only the best, most experienced injury solicitors, just like our solicitors in West Clandon, to ensure that our customers have every chance of making a successful claim. We have been going for fourteen years and have thousands of happy customers.
Because we understand that recovering from an injury can be a stressful time, and that finances can already be squeezed, due to loss of earnings, say, or childcare costs. so all of our legal team, including our solicitors in West Clandon, work under no win no fee* contracts. So you get better knowing that we are working our hardest for you, and if at the end your claim isn’t a success then you won’t have to pay out a penny.
But with all our experience and legal expertise we know if a claim is likely to be success, and while there are no guarantees of course we will always be 100% honest about your eligibility to claim, if you’re not likely to win your case we will tell you, and if you are then you can be confident that with our solicitors in West Clandon, your claim is in the safest, most experienced hands.
Useful facts about Accident Advice Helpline and claiming compensation
- You can claim compensation if you have been injured, or made, ill following an accident within the last three years. If that accident was due to someone else’s negligence, if it wasn’t ‘your fault’.
- You can be compensated for financial losses you incurred during you recovery, such as those losses in income and childcare costs – you could use our compensation calculator online at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk, which will tell you if you qualify, and how much you may be due.
- The patron of the AAH is Esther Rantzen. Campaigner for consumer rights.
- Most of the claims we deal with are settled out of court, so there may be no court hearing to attend.
- Our call centre operates a no obligation policy, so if you just have questions about us, or about claiming, then that’s fine, we are happy to help.
Calling now to speak with specialist solicitors in West Clandon
You can call us on either 0800 689 0500 from as landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our lines are open 24/7 and all calls are confidential.