Accident Advice Helpline have solicitors for Steeple Ashton accident claims
Steeple Ashton is a quiet village in Wiltshire with a village hall, a public house and a shop manned by volunteers. It’s the sort of place to wander around on a summer’s day.
Have you been injured driving through Steeple Ashton in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Perhaps you live in this lovely village and have been hit by a car passing through.
It’s unlikely there are any solicitors for Steeple Ashton accident claims in the village itself but we can help you claim compensation for your injuries.
How to avoid road accidents in country villages
If you’re touring around the countryside seeing the sights you need to keep your wits about you. Follow these simple tips for an accident free visit.
- Always obey the speed limit when driving through a village and in the countryside. It’s there for a reason. Village life is often lived in the slow lane so embrace the vibe, drive slowly and enjoy the scenery.
- Don’t try and overtake tractors or large farm vehicles on narrow country lanes. Be patient. Be aware that they may sometimes pull out of side lanes in front of you. In the country the tractor is king.
- Keep an eye out for animals and people in the road. Horses, cattle, ducks and chickens don’t have any road sense and neither do some people.
- Watch out for mud and spillages in the country lanes. In wet weather the road surfaces can be treacherous. You don’t want to end upside down in a ditch.
- Driving in the country is not like driving in town. The lack of road markings and street lighting can be challenging for a townie. Adapt your driving to stay safe.
- Drive slowly past horse riders. Give them a wide berth and a friendly wave if you want to make a good impression.
When the worst happens
You may be a safe and considerate driver but unfortunately you’ve been involved in a car accident due to someone else’s bad driving. The first thing you must do is get some medical attention for your injuries.
When the dust has settled you might want to talk to us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can give you some free advice on how to claim compensation.
If you want to go ahead with your claim and you have a strong case, one of our expert personal injury solicitors will work for you on a no win no fee arrangement.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now for full details
Call us on 0800 689 0500 from any UK landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Text ‘claim365′ to 88010 if you’d like us to call you.
We have solicitors for Steeple Ashton accidents waiting to start your claim today.
Date Published: 16th October 2015
Author: David Brown