Many of our clients were looking for a firm of personal injury solicitors in Oxford Street because they had been injured in a cycling accident around Central London that was not their own fault. Once they find out about the service that we here at Accident Advice Helpline can provide they soon decide that a personal injury firm of solicitors in Oxford Street is not for them after all. Instead they choose Accident Advice Helpline to handle their claim.
Choose Accident Advice Helpline rather than a solicitors in Oxford Street
Our clients have chosen us for the following reasons:
- We have a large team of expert personal injury lawyers who are highly skilled in handling a huge range of personal injury claims.
- We operate a 24/7 hotline so you can always get hold of us – day or night.
- We operate a no win no fee* scheme so that you can start your claim without having to pay any upfront legal fees. This gives our clients great peace of mind about starting a claim.
- We are fully endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen – the leading UK consumer champion.
- We can offer a unique 30 second test which will tell you if you have grounds to start a claim and will estimate how much money you may get if you win.
Your bicycle accident
A bicycle accident is a very frightening and stressful experience. You were probably hit by a vehicle that is larger and harder than you are and it was almost certainly you that suffered the most serious injuries. There are some aspects of cycling that make it really enjoyable: the fresh air, exercise and convenience of not having to find a parking space. On the other hand, there is no getting away from the fact that cycling in Central London can be a hazardous activity.
Cyclists are most at risk at junctions, islands and when vehicles are turning. A driver who is not paying proper attention to the road can easily miss a cyclist and a collision is the result. Sadly, it is the cyclist that gets hurt.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
You do not have to wait until you are recovered from your injuries to start a claim – in fact it is better if you call us right away. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on freephone 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. We are here and waiting to discuss your cycling accident compensation claim with you.Open Claim Calculator