How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Liphook

    On almost a monthly basis, you’ll typically find at least one story in the right-leaning press about the profligacy of local councils when it comes to dishing out compensation to public sector workers. You’ll often find that teachers will bear the brunt of any criticism, regardless of whether they’ve used a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ solicitors in Liphook to get what they deserve or not.

    The implication is always that public money is being wasted on “compensation culture gone mad” in these types of articles. But if you work for the public sector, why should you be any less entitled to claim compensation than somebody who works for a private enterprise?

    Public sector compensation claims and solicitors in Liphook

    You might be able to use the services of a top-notch 100% ‘no win, no fee’ solicitors in Liphook if you work as a teacher and have been injured while attempting to break up a playground fight between pupils. If you could successfully argue that you had not received the proper training in how to handle a situation such as this, you could well be entitled to a pay-out. It was revealed in April 2014 that a council paid out £113,905 to a teacher who was hurt while trying to intervene in a brawl.

    Just as you as a public sector worker might be able to claim compensation with the aid of a good solicitors in Liphook if you’re injured while carrying out your duties, the people you deliver services to may be able to do the same if they are injured as a result of your work. Say that you were a science teacher and one of your students were to be burned by a chemical you were experimenting with in one of your classes; they might well be able to take action against the local authority that employed you.

    Get expert advice

    Regardless of whether you’re a public sector worker or a member of the public that has been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you would be strongly advised to touch base with a first-rate 100% ‘no win, no fee’ solicitors in Liphook if you’d like to discuss the possibility of taking some form of personal injury action.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call today free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. As lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, there will be somebody ready and waiting to take your call, regardless of what time of the day or night you choose to make that call.

    If you call from a BT landline, it won’t even cost you anything. Calls made through other network providers may be charged.

    Date Published: 12th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.