If you’re looking for solicitors in Isle of Lismore following an injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact Accident Advice Helpline.
How to heal after breast enlargement surgery
A breast enlargement, even though it is an elective cosmetic procedure, is still a major surgery, and one which requires a lengthy recovery process. If you have decided to go ahead with a breast enlargement, it is important that you know everything you need to about the procedure and how long it is likely to take you to recover before you decide to go ahead. You should also speak to your doctor about the risks involved so that you can make an informed decision. Here are some ways in which you can promote healing after your breast implants.
- Listen to your surgeon. Your surgeon will be able to tell you everything you need to do in advance and after your procedure to ensure that you heal quickly and as well as you can. Listen to everything you are told and follow their advice to the letter.
- Avoid doing strenuous activity. Whilst you are still healing you should avoid vigorous activity, as well as doing anything particularly strenuous, as your scars will still be healing and at this stage are unable to handle any pulling on them.
- Take all of your medication. You will be prescribed a course of medication and should take all of this to ensure that your breast implants have everything they need to heal properly.
- Apply moisturiser. To prevent your scars from getting tight and uncomfortable, once the bandages are off you should apply a good moisturiser to your breasts each day, at least twice a day, but more if possible.
- Wear a supportive bra. You don’t want your breasts to move around too much whilst they are healing, so get a good quality, supportive bra which will help with this.
When to find solicitors in Isle of Lismore and claim compensation
There are plenty of fantastic surgeons out there who will be able to perform breast implant surgery easily and without problems. However, there are also a lot of unregistered and unqualified doctors who are willing to take your money but don’t really have the skill for the surgery they are trying to perform.
If you have been injured by one of these surgeons then you may want to claim compensation through solicitors in Isle of Lismore. Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years’ experience in the field of personal injury compensaiton claims, and can put you in touch with our experienced solicitors in Isle of Lismore, who will work with you on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis to get you the compensation you deserve.
Your solicitors in Isle of Lismore will work on your behalf, so you shouldn’t have to go to court, and they will be more than happy to provide advice and support as and when you need it. Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to make a start on your claim.