Call on solicitors in Mangotsfield for legal help
If you live in or have visited Mangotsfield, and have been unfortunate enough to experience an injury within the past three years that wasn’t your fault, Accident Advice Helpline will support you through the claims process when claiming compensation from our solicitors in Mangotsfield.
Every step of the way we will support you and provide you with answers to any complex, legal questions you may have.
Why should I use Accident Advice Helpline to claim?
- Accident Advice Helpline is a dedicated and professional law firm and we work hard to help you win the high pay out of compensation that you deserve.
- By claiming through our solicitors in Mangotsfield, you will receive a professional and friendly service every step of the way.
- Our dedicated customer service helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week – meaning that you can get in touch at any point.
It’s a sad, but real fact that every single year thousands of people unfortunately experience accidents which were no fault of their own. It can be a very distressing and difficult time, and the injured individual may feel as though they are without proper legal support. If this is you, don’t worry. You won’t feel like this anymore with the help of Accident Advice Helpline. If you have been in involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, get in touch with us and begin to your claim today.
We are here to help you. Our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis and will talk you through all of the details.
There are many accidents you can claim for through Accident Advice Helpline
You can have a look on our website at some of the accidents we can compensate you for. Below are some of the most common accidents we have helped victims with over the years:
- Road traffic accidents (including pedestrians, drivers or cyclers)
- Slips, trips and falls (in public places or privately owned buildings)
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at work
- Faulty products
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents (as a player or spectator)
- Holiday accidents (in the UK or abroad)
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries or unprovoked attacks.
If you have been involved in any of the above accidents, please do not hesitate to get in touch. To find out more information about how much you could be entitled to, check out the blogs on our website. You can also use the 30 second compensation calculator which will give you an estimate of how much you could win through your claim for compensation.
Get in touch and begin your claim today
Call an adviser directly on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or if you wish to call from a mobile, call us on 0333 500 0993. You can always text one our friendly advisers who will call you back. Simply text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and someone will be in touch.
Date Published: 25th May 2015
Author: David Brown