How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Bentham

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Bentham

    Accident Advice Helpline is made up of a crack team of personal injury solicitors in Bentham. We can help you claim the compensation you are entitled to if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault.

    We have already helped thousands of people to do so and we think that our record speaks for itself.

    Slip, trip and fall accidents

    One of the most common categories of accident we handle in our capacity as personal injury lawyers is the slip, trip and fall. As you would expect, a slip, trip or fall accident is an accident in which a person either slips, trips or falls in circumstances that were out of their control.

    Common causes of slip, trip and fall accidents include:

    • Uneven pavements
    • Potholes
    • Slippery floors

    If you have been injured in such a way, and it was not your fault, you could be entitled to claim compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When can I claim for a slip, trip, or fall?

    You can claim for a slip, trip and fall accident only if the incident occurred in the last 3 years and only if you are able to offer some evidence that the accident absolutely was not your fault, and if you received medical attention for the injuries you sustained.

    We can also only help you claim compensation if there is someone who could be deemed liable for you accident, such a local council or your employer.

    Who pays for personal injury compensation?

    In the case of slip, trip and fall accidents, it is usually an insurance company who will pay your compensation, should you be awarded any. Both local authorities and employers are legally required to have liability insurance, so that if you injure yourself on public council owned land, or whilst at work, you can claim compensation and they will not have to pay a penny from their own funds.

    How can our solicitors in Bentham help?

    Our hardworking personal injury solicitors can help you with everything from assessing your claim and giving you a rough idea of your entitlement, to filing your claim and meeting with insurers. If you choose to hire us, we will work hard to build as tight a case as possible, whilst operating on a no win no fee* basis for your convenience and peace of mind.

    If you think you could be entitled to compensation, call Accident Advice helpline’s solicitors in Bentham to discuss your case today.

    Our freephone number can be reached on any landline by dialling 0800 689 0500.

    You can also reach us on 0333 500 0993 if you would prefer to call us from your mobile. Calls from mobile phones will, however, incur a small charge.

    Date Published: 16th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.