Solicitors in Crawford


Crawford is a village in South Lanarkshire, Scotland, and with a population of around 300 people, it would be unlikely to find solicitors in Crawford. If you need any help, information, or advice about filing a potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

Finding suitable solicitors in Crawford or elsewhere

If you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was absolutely not your fault, you might be looking for a firm of solicitors in Crawford, for example. They could help you build a case to prove categorically that the accident was the responsibility of another person. However, as there are many types of accident, you need to locate a personal injury solicitor who has the expertise and experience in dealing with the type of injuries and accident that you have had. For example, if you had an accident at work, you would need a solicitor who specialises in such accidents to take up your claim.

After an accident, you might not feel well enough to search for an appropriate solicitor to work for you on a no-win, no fee* basis, but if you call us at Accident Advice Helpline, we could probably put you in touch with one of our team of expert personal injury solicitors. You can explain the details of your accident and he or she will be able to tell you if you have good grounds on which to base a claim. This can usually be done over the phone.

If you choose to find your own solicitor, you should ask to have a first appointment free of charge in order to find out if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.

Claiming for an illness

You may need a firm of solicitors in Crawford, for example, if you have an illness which can be proven to have been the result of another person’s negligence, such as food poisoning or a work-related illness. You would need your medical records and the doctor’s prognosis to make a claim.

You have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with the illness caused by another person’s negligence to file a claim against the person you believe to have been responsible for it. For example this might be your employer, in the case of a work-related illness, or the restaurant owner, in the case of food poisoning.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need any kind of information about a potential personal injury compensation claim that you think you may be eligible to file, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. Call us at any time, as our lines are always open. The numbers to ring are: 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, and 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )