Comrie is a village in Perthshire, Scotland, situated on the banks of the River Earn.
Solicitors in Comrie
There may or may not be a firm of solicitors in Comrie, but if you have an accident you would need help from an expert personal injury solicitor, and one may be hard to find. This is because there are many different types of accidents, and solicitors tend to specialise in just one or two types. For example, if you tripped and fell in the street, you would need the help of a solicitor who specialised in accidents in public places, not one whose main area of expertise is clinical negligence.
If you have problems locating a suitable personal injury solicitor, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers below.
You would also need to contact solicitors in Comrie to find out how long you have to claim for your injuries, as not all accidents have a three-year period in which to claim for injuries.
Criteria for making a successful claim
There are several points of which to be aware before you book an appointment to discuss your potential personal injury compensation claim with solicitors in Comrie:
- You must be able to prove that any accident in which you were injured was not your fault;
- You should have received immediate medical attention for your injuries;
- If the accident occurred in the street, the police and local authority should have been informed;
- If the accident happened in a public building, you should have had it recorded in the accident book by a member of staff; and
- If the police were at the scene of the accident, you should be able to show their report to your personal injury solicitor.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you need expert legal advice about any type of potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time on one of these freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 for landlines, or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Call now for information and advice about your potential claim.
Date Published: 26th May 2014