How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Colonsay

    The Isle of Colonsay is in the Hebrides, off the coast of Scotland. Although Colonsay is not highly populated (there are approximately 135 residents on the island), there’s a lot to do here.

    Searching for solicitors in Colonsay?

    There are probably few solicitors in Colonsay as the total population is so small and there is rarely any crime. There is Accident Advice Helpline though.The islanders are a peaceable lot, but of course accidents can happen everywhere, so if you have an accident on the island and are injured as a result, you would not be able to find solicitors in Colonsay who could help you file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Filing a personal injury claim

    To make a successful personal injury compensation claim, you and your solicitors in Colonsay, for example, would have to be able to prove that you were definitely not to blame for the accident in which you were injured. There are solicitors who specialise in different types of accident, so you would have to find a suitable personal injury solicitor to represent you. If you have problems in finding one, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our numbers below.

    Although you usually have three years in which to make a claim, there are some accidents and their injuries which require you to file a claim in a much shorter period of time. You can find out just how long you have to file your claim by calling us at any time.

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence, you may also be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim. You have three years from the date of first being diagnosed in which to file a claim against the person you believe to have been responsible for it.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline can fight for your claim

    We work on a no-win, no-fee basis. We take the financial risk of taking on your case. There are no up-front fees and if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay our legal fees.

    You are under no obligation, the decision to pursue your claim is yours and you can change your mind if you wish.

    For expert legal advice and help with any kind of personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. Our numbers are 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, and 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. Why not call us now and discover how we may be able to help you pursue your claim?

    Date Published: 26th May 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.