How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Boscastle

    Boscastle is a coastal village in Cornwall, with an Elizabethan harbour which shelters fishing boats now. Boscastle has suffered from flash floods in the past, the worst being in 2004, but the devastation caused cannot be seen now. The floods were not caused by high tides, but by the amount of rainfall which caused the rivers in the area to burst their banks.

    Why would I need solicitors in Boscastle?

    Solicitors in Boscastle can help in many ways, such as drawing up a will, or making the transference of property easier. If there is a personal injury solicitor in your firm of solicitors, for example, he or she could help you file a personal injury compensation claim if they think you have good grounds on which to base a claim.

    Solicitors in Boscastle or elsewhere, could actually tell you whether or not you have a valid claim and will probably give you a first appointment free of charge so that they can assess your case.

    You can file a personal injury compensation claim if you are able to prove that the accident in which you sustained injuries was not your fault in any way, or if you have been diagnosed with an illness that you can prove was caused because of another person’s negligence.

    How long do I have in which to make a claim?

    Generally, if you were injured in an accident that was not your fault within Britain, you would have three years from its date to file a claim. Having said that however, there are accidents and injuries which must be claimed for in a much shorter space of time. You should check with solicitors in Boscastle or ones close to you, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline to discover how long you have to file your particular claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You also have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with an illness that was the result of another person’s negligence to file a claim.

    If your accident occurred outside the UK, for example, at sea, in the air, or at an airport, you only have two years in which to claim for your injuries.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make with solicitors in Boscastle, but you are uncertain about what to do, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can give you expert legal advice about any part of the claims’ process. You can phone us at any time on one of these freephone numbers: 0800 689 05000800 689 0500 (for landline calls too), or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Call us now and discover how we may be able to help you.


    Date Published: 17th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.