Solicitors in Bitton for running injuries
Are you in need of solicitors in Bitton for running injuries as you or someone you know was injured while running in Bitton? Would now like to seek compensation for these injuries? There is a local team in Bitton that plays football and there is also a running club located in Bristol east, where juniors and seniors go to participate in the sport of running. If there are no suitable solicitors in Bitton, call Accident Advice Helpline.
Solicitors in Bitton being sought?
Lying on the River Boyd, in the area of Greater Bristol, in South Gloucestershire, UK, is the civil parish and village of Bitton. Included in the parish of Bitton are North Common, Upton Cheyney, part of Willsbridge, Oldland Common, Beach and Swineford. Actress Richenda Carey and author Dick King Smith, were born in Bitton. Bitton also happens to be home to TV presenter Noel Edmonds and artist Kate Ward.
If you or someone you know was injured while participating while running in Bitton, it may be possible to get compensation for these injuries, in the following circumstances:
- You or someone you know was injured while participating in the sport of running in Bitton, within the past 3 years.
- You were not responsible for the accident in which you sustained your injuries while running in Bitton.
- Medical treatment was required because you or someone you know was injured while participating in an organised run in Bitton.
Tips to stay safe when running
- Do not go running on your own, take at least one other person with you. This is because an attacker would find it tough to control two people, but it is very easy to attack a single runner.
- Keep altering the route along which you run. When you run on the same route day after day, you become an easy target for stalkers or muggers.
- Never run with earphones, you will not be able to hear traffic or any would-be attacker approaching you.
- Take a mobile phone along with you and use it if you are in danger, injured or lost.
Solicitors in Bitton for running injuries?
Were you or someone you know injured while participating in any sport, including running, in Bitton and is compensation now being sought for these injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are looking for solicitors in Bitton.You can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500 from a land-line, or, from a mobile phone, call 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 12th April 2014
Author: David Brown