How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Aldridge

    Aldridge began as a small agricultural community, but expanded in the 1800s as lime kilns were built and coal mines, as well as brickworks, opened. If you had worked in one of these, you may have contracted a work-related illness or occupational disease because of the poor working conditions at that time. If you had, you wouldn’t have been able to file a personal injury compensation claim against your employer, and there wouldn’t have been a firm of injury solicitors in Aldridge to help you file one.

    Solicitors in Aldridge

    You may be looking for a firm of solicitors in Aldridge in order to file a personal injury compensation claim. You may have been injured in an accident that you can prove was no fault of yours, and so wish to file a claim against the person you allege to have been responsible. You may also be seeking out a firm of solicitors in Aldridge in order to make a claim because you can prove that an illness you contracted was the result of another person’s negligence.

    Injured in a violent crime?

    If you have been injured in a crime and can prove that you did nothing to provoke the attack, you may be able to file a claim for your injuries though the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), or one of the schemes for residents of Britain’s islands. If you were injured in a crime which took place in Northern Ireland, you may be entitled to make a claim through the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.

    You have two years from the date of the crime in which to file your personal injury claim. The crime must have been reported to the police, and they should have given you a unique crime reference number. You will need this, the police report, as well as a medical report and other documents, in order to file a claim.

    Although in theory you don’t need a solicitor to help you with this kind of claim, it is advisable to have an experienced criminal injuries solicitor to assist you, as the process is complicated and can be a lengthy one.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Whatever type of personal injury compensation claim you think you may have to file, if you have any queries or need help and advice, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice about your potential claim?

    Date Published: 24th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.