If Someone Else Is Responsible For Your Suffering, Our Solicitors in Widcombe Can Help
No Money Needed to Start Your Claim
Because our solicitors in Widcombe are Personal Injury Specialists this means that whatever your suffering is, we can help. We are here for much more than accidents and broken bones, we have been working for the previous 14 years within Accident Advice Helpline who are one of the UK’s most successful and longest running law firms who specialise in personal injury and we Guarantee Maximum Compensation for any of the following:
- Psychological Suffering: This could mean stress, anxiety or depression which could be down to the treatment you have received and endured by someone else, may be your employer or landlord.
- Accidents in a Public Place: This could be accidents such as Slips, Trips or Falls, it could also be injuries which were caused by negligence like insufficient signage, poor stacking of products, faulty electrics, wet floors or bad ventilation.
- Road Traffic Accidents: There are more than 800,000 accidents on our roads per year and they are something that our solicitors in Widcombe can absolutely help you with – when Accident Advice Helpline began we were here to focus purely on RTA’s before branching out over the years, so we have ample experience in this field.
- Medical Negligence Claims: When you put trust into a medical professional such as a dentist, GP, surgeon or nurse you don’t expect to come out injured, and yet many people do. If you have been failed by those paid to protect you then our solicitors in Widcombe can make this right.
- Industrial Diseases: This could be ailments such as Lung Cancers, Asbestos Poisoning and Vibration White Finger which have come about because you were not properly protected during a previous career. For this accident type, there isn’t the standard 3 year time limit in place with our solicitors in Widcombe.
- No fault Accident Injuries: This could apply to those in employment within all industries, such as call centre operators right through to construction workers and these will be cases of bodily damage that has arisen because of incorrect working procedures and protection over a period of time. This could be something like the incorrect level of a computer chair, being at a computer too long consecutively, or not being provided with ample protective clothing. The damage could be anything from MS to repetitive strain injury or hearing and/or sight damage or loss.
You can discover your own eligibility from our solicitors in Widcombe by filling in our 30 second test: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk or you can speak with our advice team, in absolute confidence, through our 24 hour advice helpline and discover your rights and receive advice under no obligation and with absolutely no pressure to proceed with a claim for our solicitors in Widcombe. Lines are open around the clock and calls are always free:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993