Advice and Assistance From Our Solicitor in Verwood
It is likely that if you have been injured through an accident which wasn’t your fault then you may have contemplated compensation. You may also have an idea of how to make a claim, but with the amount of personal injury solicitors out there this can be a minefield in itself. How do you know who will provide you with the highest amount of compensation? How do you know who will be the best law firm for you? Here’s a few tips to sift through the majority and find the best…
Things you should know…
- There are many differences between law firms who can help you during this time; some are new having freshness on their side, but not experience. Some run personal injury as a side line or one of many services provided, some will charge large upfront fees and some bind you to claiming just for seeking advice. Then there is us, Accident Advice Helpline and our solicitor in Verwood – here to provide 100% No Obligation Advice to all. We are one of the oldest and most successful law firms in the UK who specialise only in personal injury claims. We are also endorsed by UK Consumer Champion, Esther Rantzen for being honest and genuine.
- Accident Advice Helpline are contactable around the clock and have instant advice available, tailored to you, through the 30 second test which will show you as well if your claim is eligible for compensation through our solicitor in Verwood and how much it is worth: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
- Accident Advice Helpline and our solicitor in Verwood work for you on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. This means that no money will ever be needed to start a claim for our solicitor in Verwood and that there is no financial risk to you.
- If you just want advice and are unsure of if you want to claim at all, then we provide advice with absolutely no pressure to make a personal injury claim – guaranteed.
- Our solicitors have been helping people since the year 2000, we have the vital experience to know how to build a case which will warrant the Maximum Compensation in every case. This is why our clients are provided with over £35 million every 12 months!
- You are free to gain our advice and move on, you are not going to be tied to Accident Advice Helpline or even charged for the call!
- Accident Advice Helpline also have a Reimbursement Service in place for clients to claim back any out of pocket expenses which relate(d) to their accident, injury or suffering through our solicitor in Verwood – this is in addition to your compensation money.
Speak to the Accident Advice Helpline…
Before you make any decision speak to a member of our advice team in complete confidence through the 24 hour advice helpline: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 31st May 2014
Author: David Brown