How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in St Clears

    Solicitor in St Clears

    Taking legal action with a solicitor in St Clears

    If you’ve been involved in an accident, you may be aware that you could take legal action against the person or people responsible. However, you may not know too much about how the process works or what you need to do in order to obtain compensation for your injuries.

    Unfortunately, people tend to assume that making a claim is very difficult and this can prevent them from taking action. However, obtaining compensation may be easier than you think, especially if you work with an experienced personal injury solicitor in St Clears.

    Are you eligible to make a claim?

    Before you commit to making a claim with a solicitor in St Clears, you may want to ensure that you’re eligible to receive injury compensation.

    In order to be able to make a personal injury claim, you’ll need to show that you weren’t responsible for the harm you suffered. This involves proving that someone or something else caused your injuries.

    If you have any evidence to support this, it’s important to pass it on to your solicitor in St Clears as it could help your claim. If there are witness statements or photographs of the scene of the accident, for example, they could support your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In addition to this, you’ll need to have received some kind of medical treatment from a professional in order to claim compensation. This may have been surgery to repair internal injuries, physiotherapy to help a torn muscle heal or even a prescription from your GP to help you deal with the pain of your injuries.

    You’ll also need to adhere to a deadline if you want to claim compensation with a solicitor in St Clears. Generally, you’ll need to take action within 3 years’ of the incident occurring.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you think you could be eligible to obtain compensation, why not get in touch with us and find out more about the help we can offer?

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve operated in the industry for over 15 years’, so we have plenty of experience when it comes to dealing with personal injury claims. We’re also endorsed by consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen, so you should feel confident in our ability to handle your claim.

    To learn more about making a claim with us, contact our personal injury team today. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do our very best to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 4th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.