How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Bodelwyddan

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Bodelwyddan

    The pretty Welsh town of Bodelwyddan lies five miles south of Rhyl in Denbighshire, and had a population of 2,197 in 2011. Although there is only one public house here, there are over 60 listed buildings and several sports facilities for local residents too. But the town’s relatively small size may mean that finding a personal injury solicitor in Bodelwyddan could be tricky to say the least. It’s always best to hire a personal injury specialist when it comes to making a claim after being injured in an accident caused by somebody else. This ensures that you get expert advice and gives your claim the best possible chances of success. Accident Advice Helpline has been helping members of the public to claim since 2000, so we should be your first port of call if you have been injured in an accident caused by somebody else in the past three years.

    Why you might need a solicitor in Bodelwyddan

    There are many reasons why you might find yourself in need of a personal injury solicitor in Bodelwyddan. The first is that you might be unlucky enough to have been injured in an accident at work. Workplace accidents can happen at any place of work, from shops to hotels, restaurants, warehouses and factories, and if you have been injured and you think more could have been done to prevent your accident from happening, then you can get in touch with us to see if you have a viable claim. Then there is the possibility that you have been injured in a road traffic accident. We have handled thousands of claims for minor road traffic accident injuries such as whiplash and broken bones, and we’re here to make sure anybody who has been the victim of a dangerous driver is compensated for their pain, suffering and financial losses.

    Then there are the other types of accidents which could leave you injured, such as slips, trips and falls and accidents in public places. If you’re injured in a public place then it’s often not immediately obvious who is at fault, but we will listen to what’s happened and work out who is liable for your injuries, hopefully getting you the compensation you’re entitled to.

    Claiming compensation for minor injuries

    The good news is that you can make a personal injury claim even if you have suffered relatively minor injuries, provided your accident happened in the last three years and you sought medical attention. So if, for example, you tripped on a cracked paving stone in the town centre and sprained your ankle, you could make a claim against the local council for compensation for your injuries and your lost wages from taking time off work. We realise that the claims process can seem a little daunting, particularly if you are resting and recovering after an accident, which is why we support you throughout.

    Speaking of getting in touch, it couldn’t be easier to call us – just dial 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and you can benefit from our no-obligation advice and the opportunity to see if you have a viable claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 23rd March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.